Andrea Beck’s staff have decided that the topic of this week is… wood!
For many people a perfume is an hydrous blend to spray usually, packaged in a peculiar bottle and created by someone important in fashion or entertainment. Actually, this is just a modern version: the first perfume in history was solid and it is less common nowadays; they’re still very appreciated especially from people who prefer natural and biological products.
I’m a perfumes lover, I even collect them but I have to admit that I’ve never seen solid perfumes in a wooden package! When I discovered Pacific Perfumes, I straight fall in love with those tiny spheres with original fragrances inside and I appreciate and share the company’s values.
Pacific Perfumes manufactures solid perfumes respecting the enviroment: fragrances are compounded with 100% natural ingredients (extracted from flowers, woods and vegetal resins) whilst timber comes from sustainable New Zealand forests.
Pacific Perfumes comes from Aotearoa –the Maori name for New Zealand- and their fragrances are totally inspired by the beauty and essence of the South Pacific lands:
- Do you dream of laying on the wonderful beaches of Hawaii? Aloha is the perfect fragrance for you!
- If you prefer to enjoy the freshness of nature, try Rainforest;
- Slice of Heaven will make you discover the spirit of New Zealand;
- Island Passion is the essence of the spectacular sunsets of the Pacific islands;
- If you love flowers, don’t miss Frangipani! it is an essence of the sacred flower of the Pacific;
- If you prefer a more classic fragrance, try Akaroa Rose inspired by the rose gardens in Akaroa.
There are many other fragrances on http://pacificperfumes.co.nz/, all held in nice wooden pots but available in samples too, to taste them with a small price!
In the online shop you can also purchase oil and body lotion and exquisite soaps with tamanu oil, packaged in 100% ricycled card boxes. Don’t worry if you live on the other side of the world, they deliver in every corner of the Earth!
Pacific Perfumes products are waiting for you 🙂