it’s Total Look day and we go on with our Oriental journey: me & Serena are landed in India 🙂
Serena’s make up is a dedication to all bindi girls around the world and my outfit’s suggestion is indian oriented but I chose garments that everyone can wear.
Let’s go to the make up&dressing room…
Base: as usual, apply a concelear and a fluid foundation of your skin colour.
- apply a black eyeliner in the upper and lower part of the eye and stretch it out;
- on the eyelid, apply a gold pearly eye shadow and go outside along the line made before;
- on the fixed eyelid, apply a white mat eye shadow in the same direction;
- trace and correct the eyebrows with grey or black pencil, as you can see in the pictures;
- on your eyes socket smear on red / orange / coral lipstick creating 3 small lines.
- finally, apply a black mascara on the upper lashes.
Forehead: drawing a red dot (real name is Bindi, which symbolizes a drop, a good omen for women) with a red pencil and outline it with black eyeliner. In the centre, put a diamond using the glue for eyelashes (remember bindi girls).
Lips: don’t outline lips with a pencil, but it’s better to go out slightly from the edges with a silver-colored lipstick. You’ll see the mouth’s shape, in order to emphasize the light and bright of the lipstick.
Regarding the outfit, I have chosen warm colours, a typical indian harem pants and a basic blouse and sandals, because I don’t like… too much. You know what I mean 🙂
- sleeveless salmon blouse by SuperTrash
- printed harem pants by Camila Raxevsky
- gold toned chic sandals by DV Dolce Vita